Who can become a member?
Every national federation for company sport or national federation for sport for all is eligible for membership. A regional federation for company sport that agrees to build up a national federation for company sport is also eligible for membership.
Are there different types of membership?
Yes, full member and associated member.
What is the difference between a full member and an associated member?
The full member has voting right.
The associated member has no voting right.
How to become member of WFCS?
1. Send a letter of intent to the WFCS president and the WFCS general secretary + in attachment detailed information concerning your federation. This information concerns the:
- structure of your federation;
- number of members affiliated;
- number of companies affiliated;
- sport activities organized;
- specific programs organized;
- coordinates (address, tel. and fax number, website, etc.).
2. The WFCS Executive Committee (Exco) examines your application. If your application is accepted, it will be presented to the General Assembly who will decide upon acceptance or not.
In case of non acceptance, your application will be subject of further examination.
3. Pay the membership fee on reception of the invoice sent by the WFCS treasurer.
What is the annual membership fee?
1000 EUR per year, liable to changes. (for 2014 and 2015 year, it is 500 euros)
What are the obligations of a WFCS member?
To provide information required by the Executive committee;
to pay the membership fee within the deadline;
to participate as much as possible in the WFCS activities (events, games, congress, GA).
What are the rights of a WFCS member?
To participate at the GA and, if full member, to vote;
to participate at the ECSG and labelled events;
to participate at the WFCS congress, seminars, etc.;
to apply for the organisation of World Company Sport Games, WFCS events;
to apply for the organisation of the General Assembly, the WFCS congress, meetings of the Exco…
What services does WFCS provide?
WFCS organises World Company Summer and Winter Games
WFCS organises labelled events;
WFCS organises workshops, congresses;
WFCS represents and defends the interests of all member federations at the international level and other official bodies;
WFCS provides expertise and know how in the field of company sport, health and movement;
WFCS helps to build up a national federation for company sport;
WFCS provides a vast company network in all activity branches.
Who is entitled to participate at the General Assembly?
Each member that has paid the membership fee prior to the General Assembly is liable to participate in the General Assembly.